The WindowMove command is recorded when the mouse is used to move a window to a different location on the screen.
WindowMove dictionary dictionary_name form form_name window window_name pointh horizontal_position pointv vertical_position
• dictionary_name - The name of the dictionary. The 'default' parameter can also be used, indicating the current main application dictionary will be used.
• form_name - The name of the form containing the window that is being moved.
• window_name - The name of the window that is being moved.
• horizontal_position - The new horizontal position of the upper left corner of the window. The position is measured in pixels from the left edge of the screen.
• vertical_position - The new vertical position of the upper left corner of the window. The position is measured in pixels from the top of the screen.