The WindowSize command is recorded when the mouse is used to resize a window.
WindowSize dictionary dictionary_name form form_name window window_name pointh horizontal_size pointv vertical_size
• dictionary_name - The name of the dictionary. The 'default' parameter can also be used, indicating the current main application dictionary will be used.
• form_name - The name of the form containing the window that is being resized.
• window_name - The name of the window that is being resized.
• horizontal_size - The new horizontal size of the window, measured in pixels.
• vertical_size - The new vertical size of the window, measured in pixels.