The DumpFieldBegin...DumpFieldEnd command is recorded when the user chooses Field Dump (Selected) from the Macro menu. The field names and contents of the specified fields will be saved to a file.
DumpFieldBegin dictionary dictionary_name form form_name window window_name file filename fields DumpFieldEnd
• dictionary_name - The name of the dictionary. The 'default' parameter can also be used, indicating the current main application dictionary will be used.
• form_name - The name of the form containing the window.
• window_name - The name of the window containing the fields being written to a file.
• filename - The name and path of the file to which the field contents is being written.
• fields - The individual fields whose contents are being saved to the file using the DumpField command.