The SetIndex procedure defined for the sySecurityTaskOperations form is used to specify a security operation that will be examined for its current status. The procedure is used when an integration defines a new security type, and the operations for that type are displayed in the Security Task Setup window in Microsoft Dynamics GP.
SetIndex of form sySecurityTaskOperations, task_state, task_ID, dict_ID, operation_ID, security_type
• task_state – A composite of type sySecurityTaskOperationsState that maintains the state information for the operations in the specified task.
• task_ID – The ID for the current task. This is typically the 'Security Task ID' field in the syTaskEntry winow of the sySecurityTaskEntry form.
• dict_ID – An integer specifying the dictionary that defines the security type and operations.
• operation_ID – An integer specifying the ID of the operation that is being examined.
• security_type – An integer specifying the security type that contains the operations.