The LoadListView procedure defined for the sySecurityTaskEntry form is used to add a security operation to the list of operations for that type that are displayed in the Security Task Setup window in Microsoft Dynamics GP.
LoadListView of form sySecurityTaskEntry, operation, operation_ID, security_type, dict_ID, accessible
• operation – A string containing the name of the operation being added to the list.
• operation_ID – An integer specifying the ID of the operation being added to the list.
• security_type – An integer specifying the security type that contains the operation being added.
• dict_ID – An integer specifying the dictionary that defines the security type and operation.
• accessible – A boolean. The value true specifies the operation is marked and will be accessible to the task. The value false specifies the operation is unmarked and will not accessible to the task.