Microsoft Dynamics GP
The following list includes common problems
that can occur with integrations to Microsoft Dynamics GP.
Incorrect data was
I run an integration to Microsoft Dynamics GP, no errors are
reported but the data that was integrated is not correct.
causes for this problem include the following:
- A source field was mapped to the wrong
destination field. Check the field mappings in the Destination
- Rule options for a field were set to round
or truncate source data. Check the rule properties for this field
in the Destination Mapping window.
- Rule options for the field were set to
shift the decimal position of the field value. Check the rule
properties for this field in the Destination Mapping window.
- A translation was set up incorrectly for a
field. Check the translation by selecting the Destination
field in the Field Mapping window and opening the Translation
- The wrong enumeration value was used for a