Viewing and printing
Use the Integration Log Viewer window to view
and print detailed information about the integration. This
information is especially helpful when troubleshooting the
The Integration Log Viewer window includes
information such as:
- Integration name
- Start and finish date/time
- Completion status: completed, incomplete,
- Integration status: all documents
succeeded, no documents succeeded, partial success, canceled, or
- Number of source documents processed,
successfully integrated, integrated with warnings, and number of
- Document details and activity details
To view and print logs:
- From the Integration window,
select the integration and click Properties.
- In the Properties window, choose the Logs tab.
You also can choose View Log in the
Progress window of the integration.
- Select a log for a specific
integration and click Open. You also can double-click the
log item to view the details for that integration.
- To print a report showing the
log information, click Print.
- To view more information about
any of the items, select any of the items in the Document Detail or Activity Detail lists and click
If the information in the Message column in the Activity Detail section is too lengthy to
view, select the message and click Open.