This portion of the documentation describes the
various resources used to create new reports. The following is a
list of the topics discussed, along with a brief explanation of
- Report Definition describes
how to use the Report Definition window to define a new
- Report Layout explains how to
use the Report Layout window to design the appearance of a
- Sorting explains how to sort
the data in a report.
- Restrictions describes how to
restrict what data appears in a report.
- Calculated Fields explains how
to create and use calculated fields in a report.
- Additional Headers and Footers
describes how to use additional headers and footers to create
groups for the report.
- Legends explains how legends
are used in reports.
- Modifying Fields describes how
to modify how fields appear in a report.