The Explorer_Set_SQL_Query_Field procedure is used to specify which fields are returned to SmartList when processing a SQL-optimized query. Only fields from the primary key should be returned.
Explorer_Set_SQL_Query_Field, Sequence, Table, Dict_ID, Field, Error
• Sequence – An integer specifying the position of this field in the results set. The value 0 indicates the first position.
• Table – A string up to 80 characters long containing the technical name of the table the key field comes from.
• Dict_ID – An integer specifying the dictionary ID of the product that defines the table the key field comes from.
• Field – A string up to 80 characters long containing the technical name of the field to return in the results set.
• Error – A returned integer indicating any error that occurred adding the field to the results set.
This procedure is typically called from the Explorer_Get_SQL_Query_Fields procedure you will add to your integrating application.
When multiple fields are needed to uniquely indentify each record in the table, you will call this procedure once for each individual field.